Chi Omega Elects Governing Council
Chi Omega Fraternity has elected five outstanding volunteers to serve on its Governing Council for the 2010 - 2012 biennium. These officers were elected by Chi Omega's membership at its 58th Biennial Convention in Orlando in late June.
Serving as members of the Governing Council are:
- Letitia Fulkerson, S.H. (National President)
- Joellyn Sullivan, S.T.B. (National Vice President)
- Jane Tankersley, S.K.A. (National Secretary)
- Laura Miller, S.N.V. (National Treasurer)
- Kate Scattergood, S.M. (National Ritual Officer)
We congratulate these sisters and wish them all the best during their term of service to our beloved Fraternity!