Capturing a Day in the Life of Chi Omega: April 5
To celebrate Chi Omega's 115th Anniversary, we are asking Chi Omegas around the world to submit photographs taken on April 5. We want to know what Chi Omegas do on a typical day in their lives. Images will be featured in the summer 2010 issue of The Eleusis and in a slideshow on www.TheEleusis.com.
We need pictures of Chi Omegas taken each hour on April 5: Chi Omegas working, caring, playing, serving, resting, and more. Imagine early morning or late night studies, a new mom during an early feeding, Chi Omegas in class or Chi Omegas teaching classes, an exercise group, a police officer on patrol, a Chi Omega book club, a stockbroker when the closing bell sounds on Wall Street, afternoon carpool, Chi Omegas working on a local philanthropy project, or collegians and alumnae gathering for an Eleusinian luncheon.
Chi Omegas, have a friend or a staff photographer take a picture for you. If you have particular photography skills, take a self portrait or contact other Chi Omegas in your area and volunteer to take their photographs. This is a great opportunity to receive a photo credit in a nationally published magazine!
- High resolution images (at least 300 ppi-pixels per inch) should be taken sometime on April 5 and submitted to TheEleusis@ChiOmega.com no later than April 9, 2010.
- Please send a minimum of five photographs. You may send more than five.
- Candid shots are preferred.
- Include with each submission a caption briefly describing the event, scene and location; names of those photographed and Chi Omegas' titles and chapter names; time the picture was taken; to whom the photo credit should be given; and contact information.
- View The Eleusis' photo requirements for more details.
For more information or to let The Eleusis editor know that you will be submitting a photograph, please contact Director of Communications Laura Trott, LTrott@ChiOmega.com.